mail order viagra legitimate Although the bedroom isn’t finished yet, I wanted to update you on how it is progressing! One of the biggest changes so far is the bedside tables. I’ve been on the lookout for a new set of tables for around a year now. Size was the biggest issue, we only had around 45 cm either side of the bed to play with and many tables I liked were simply too wide. Additionally, there were so many other elements I either couldn’t decide on or simply couldn’t find! Colour, style, practicality, cost as well as the magic width of 45cm or less, it just wasn’t happening.
I ended up settling on the Normandy bedside chest from Argos. I liked the fact that there was no wasted storage space in its design and at 38cm wide and just £52.99 each, it certainly ticked a lot of boxes. Now admittedly it’s not a looker. Its design favours practicality over style quite dramatically I agree but I knew with a little spray paint I could jazz them up a bit.
Once assembled, I unscrewed the handles and gave them two coats of paint. I used Rust-Oleum’s Bright Gold Metallic Spray Paint which was £9.49 from Homebase.
I am so pleased with the finish! It’s smooth, even and proving to be very hard-wearing.
So for a grand total of £115.47 for the two bedside tables and the spray paint, I have made a practical yet stylish update I hope you’d agree!
Another addition in the master bedroom has been that beautiful lace border above the bed. I feel in love with the feminine and simple design by my favourite wallpaper company Borastapeter. I had a job sourcing the paper though as it was a discontinued range and after several failed attempts to track it down, I managed to get my hands on what seemed to be the last roll available in the UK! The search was worth it though, I’m so pleased with how it looks, adding just that little bit of interest and texture.
The only other change has been the addition of a gorgeous rattan waste paper basket by Cox & Cox. The brief of Eau De Nil, textured neutrals and gold details is really starting to come together. Next on the to-do list is to get the artwork up above the headboard and fix the mirrors on the wall by the bin. Stay tuned for the final reveal and I hope you like the changes so far! If you missed my last post where I shared a mood board for the final look, catch up here. Thank you so much for stopping by! 🙂